IB MYP: SECONDARY EDUCATION PROGRAM IB (grades 5-9)
The MYP program is for students aged 11 to 16. It creates an educational environment that motivates students to think creatively, critically and analytically. MYP emphasizes intellectual activity, building an understanding of the relationship between the study of traditional subjects and their practical application in the real world. This contributes to the development of communication skills, intercultural understanding and global interaction – important qualities for young people who become world leaders.
MYP is flexible enough to fit into the requirements of most national or local curricula. It builds on the knowledge, skills and attitudes gained during the Early Years and Primary Years Programme (PYP) and prepares students for the academic challenges of the IB Diploma Programme (DP) and the IB Career Oriented Program (CP).
International Baccalaureate (IB) High School Program:
Generally aimed at ensuring the intellectual, social, emotional and physical well-being of students; provides students with the opportunity to acquire the knowledge, attitudes and skills needed to solve complex problems and make responsible decisions in the future; provides breadth and depth of understanding through the study of eight groups of subjects; requires the study of at least two languages (the language of instruction and an additional language of choice) in order to promote students' understanding of their own culture and the culture of other peoples; gives students the opportunity to participate in social work for the benefit of society; helps students prepare for further education, work-based learning and lifelong learning.
MYP eAssessment (electronic exams)
- research based on the personal interests of the student;
- performed within six months, from September to March in the 9th grade; preparation and selection of the topic are carried out in April - May 8th grade;
- evaluated by school teachers, including supervisors; subject to external moderation.
- a collection of the results of the final work of the examination unit / module;
- the examination unit / module is developed by the school teacher;
- performed in January-March 9th grade;
- is evaluated by school teachers and is subject to external moderation.
- 2-hour offline exams with assignments based on MYP concepts and developed in global MYP contexts;
- held in May 9th grade;
- reviewed by external examiners;
ISHU exam results in 2019
The average score at school is 4.17 (rus), 5.0 (eng).
The average score in the world is 3.78 .
|Subject||Average score at school||Highest score in school||Lowest score in school||Average score in the world|