The International Baccalaureate (DP) Diploma Programme is an academically challenging and balanced curriculum with final exams, that prepares students aged 16 to 19 to succeed at university and in later life. It aims to ensure the intellectual, social, emotional and physical well-being of students. The program has won there cognition and trust of the world's leading universities.
The diploma programme prepares students for effective entry into a rapidly evolving and increasingly globalized society as they:
- Are formed physically, intellectually, emotionally and ethically;
- Acquire broad and deep knowledge and comprehend the mind the process of studying courses in six groups of subjects;
- Develop learning skills and a positive attitude towards it, which prepares them for higher education;
- Learn at least two languages and deepen their understanding of different cultures, including their own;
- Establish relationships between traditional academic disciplines and explore the nature of knowledge within the frame work of the unique course of the program "theory of knowledge";
- Conductanin – depth study on one of the topics of interest to them from the point of view of one or more academic disciplines with the final writing of a detailed essay;
- Improve their personality and interpersonal skills through creativity, activities and social activities.